‘Once upon a time, in a far off land, in a deep dark Woodland, lived a pretty woman. She lived alone and only had the company of the forest animals and no one knew this pretty woman who lived in the far off land in a deep dark Woodland. Each day the pretty woman would grab her basket and make a trip through the woods picking berries and gathering nuts. One day as the pretty woman made her way into the deep dark Woodland a handsome man appeared…’ That could be a fairy tale beginning… while this was a real Wedding Day deep in a forest 😉 Congratulations to Ashlee and Jase! This all would not have happened without Minister Debra (ask for Her details, she is great!). Location: Spring, Texas. Looking for a photographer? Drop me a line to: email@example.com
In love about those style of photo sessions! Model: Priscilla, Make Up Artist and Hair Stylist: Erika, Location: Humble, Texas. Let me know if you want to rent this vintage car for your photo shoot or get in touch with talented Erika 😉 Looking for a photographer? Drop me a line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Bridal portrait sessions allow Brides to get know their photographer. You get the chance to see photographer in action. When you are happy with the results you can finally book him/her for your Wedding Day.
2. That is the perfect time to book a trial run for your hair and make up.
3. All the photographs are taken with the hair, make up and clothing in perfect condition, before all of the hugs and kisses.
4. You have the opportunity to get comfortable with your wedding dress and if needed make last adjustments.
5. You get a lot more control over the choice of location. Some Weddings venues do not have nothing special to offer when it comes to outdoor places.
Pre-Bridal session with gorgeous Jenny. Location: Houston, Texas.
Looking for a photographer? Drop me a line to: email@example.com