The mentioned before unusual M&M’s. Seriously to that day (Wedding Day) I didn’t know you can have M&M’s custom printed for you. The way you want. For all occasions you can imagine. Great idea. Here is the link : http://www.mymms.com/default.aspx P.S. They were sooo good 😉
Amandine on her parent’s Wedding Day. I think it is the best photograph of the kid that I ever took. It shows how children love chocolate, how cute, lovely and funny they can be. Plus this m&m’s were unusual m&m’s… But about this I will write the other day.
I think this will be the last picture from the laundry Momma’s.
How to eat cake, chocolate mousse or your favourite sweets before the guests arrive ?
Ok let get this clear, it is not nice to make it at all !
But if you really don’t have any other choise (like me the other day) here are some tips for you:
- Stay away no matter what!
- Cheek what else you can find in the fridge.
- Try to forget.
- Go watch TV.
- Call a friend.
- Try to find something interesting on the internet.
- Paint your nails (for girls mostly) so after you can’t touch nothing at all.
- Go out with dog or kid.
- Smoke cigarette (if you are the smoker).
- If any of these doesn’t work… Eat! But not the whole thing, try to make some funny shape (star, heart, flower) which could be considered as a decoration 😉 If hole is to big or you simply destroy something put inside some fruits, nuts or whatever you think will be going good with your dessert.
Enjoy your earlier dessert !
Signed : The Chocolate Monster.
Last picture from “dog forbidden” park 😉
The other shot from our laundry session. I love this photograph a lot. She is so natural.
Hot summer day wasn’t the best idea to take photographs at the laundry. No air conditioning inside. You can just imagine all machines were hot as well. We were melting in there for real. So at least this picture above was very realistic one.