Business Wednesday no.6.
Continuation on choosing the best location for your business. Today my favorite one, which is no location at all! I called it ‘online business’. Pros and Cons.
Online business advantages:
- Your office might be almost anywhere you go,
- Worldwide public access to your website,
- Requires fewer investments or almost not at all if you are using free advertisement,
- You can go almost anywhere as a photographer/hair stylist (you do not need to stay in one place),
- What more you can earn money by adding commercials into your site,
- Your average hour as a photographer/make up artist can be higher cause you do not need to pay a rent!
- The cheapest option from all business locations list (because you can have it for free).
Online business disadvantages:
- High cost of your website positioning in Google – if you want to use that option.
- You should think where to storage your products (or not at all if your business is strictly digital),
- Time and cost of travelling as a photographer, hairstylist (you should find a solution how to deal with it),
- No photography studio, what means you can rent one if your customer is in need or bring your own.
Having more ideas? Share your thoughts and experience!
Have a great Sunny day! 😉